It's about what works. A relationship blog. For all relationships - especially the one you have with yourself.
"You cut right to the heart of the matter. Your knowledge of human relationships is quite significant and intuitive."
@webmaster_ref (Twitter)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Separation of Church & State | Eloquent Kennedy | Video

In the last couple of days I have been watching
a PBS Series called God In America. There is
so much to say about the series, and once I
have completed watching, I will be posting about
it and my experience of it.

In the meantime, in viewing it, I became aware
of the talk below. I thought it eloquent and
very clear in its communication. Many of our
problems, it would seem, come from meanings we
have created and recreated over the years, but
more on that as soon as I can sort out my
thoughts on the series.

If you watch the video below, as always I would
love to know your thoughts. Many like to think
they know where to draw lines, but I have to
wonder what they are basing their choices on
and, if indeed, it is in the interest of the
many or if it really is just for a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment