It's about what works. A relationship blog. For all relationships - especially the one you have with yourself.
"You cut right to the heart of the matter. Your knowledge of human relationships is quite significant and intuitive."
@webmaster_ref (Twitter)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Have you ever really wanted something really bad?

Have you ever really wanted something really bad?

Have you done all that you could to make it happen,
even if didn't? Have you said all there is to say?

If so, you might appreciate the following
statement I made to someone:

"I have done all that I can. I have exhausted
every avenue, every option, every street, every
thing...so much so I stand here feeling empty
and yet complete."

The beauty is that it was a situation that I
very much wanted to turn out differently than it
did; however, despite the outcome, I found
peace in the fact that I said and did everything
I could.


Communication is a beautiful and powerful and
freeing thing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment