It's about what works. A relationship blog. For all relationships - especially the one you have with yourself.
"You cut right to the heart of the matter. Your knowledge of human relationships is quite significant and intuitive."
@webmaster_ref (Twitter)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Shift | Video

In the last entry I wrote about how
perspectives can empower or be
destructive. On the heels of that
I saw this video. I believe it is
a remake of sorts of another video
that was in Italian(?)

Actions are often stopped or taken
by the meaning behind the words
we use, and their resulting meaning.

Just like the previous blog, I am
looking more at the perspective
shift that is possible, the one
that is able to empower a seemingly
disabled situation.

I suspect is much more possible in
our day-to-day lives, if we are
willing to be more aware and alter
how we go about the things we need
to do.

If you have a minute, check it out,
and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment