It's about what works. A relationship blog. For all relationships - especially the one you have with yourself.
"You cut right to the heart of the matter. Your knowledge of human relationships is quite significant and intuitive."
@webmaster_ref (Twitter)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let the Sun Shine In | Video

There used to be someone in my life that
I called "Sunshine."

That person did so much for me. Our
interactions were soul full, and
inspirational, and it was an amazing
connection that we shared.

I am reminded of this today, as this
song was going through my head.



The song reminds me of the bittersweet
feeling of the memories, as that is
all I now have, but it is also a
reminder to allow others to be my
sunshine, and to let them into my
heart and world as well.

Sometimes when things don't work out
as we would like, it is all too easy
to give up, abandon ship, and close
ourselves off. Let this song be a
reminder to you, as well.

I am certain that we can all have
lots of sun shining in our lives
through the gifts of those who are
in them - whether it is for a
moment, or a lifetime.

Have a great night.
 

Speak to me live

No comments:

Post a Comment